Number of diseases in the 10 leading causes of deaths in the United States that cannot be prevented, slowed or cured.
Alzheimer's disease stands alone
People over 65 has Alzheimer's
Healthcare concern for people over 50.
William Utermohlen spent the last twelve years of his life battling Alzheimer’s, a degenerative neurological disease that slowly took away his ability to do what he was most passionate
- 30+ Years in Senior Life Science Leadership Positions - Large Corporations, Start-Ups, Consulting Firms, and NGOs - Pharmaceuticals, Devices and Consumer Health / Wellness
- CFO for ALZYN - Partner of Newport Board Group - Led numerous equity and public debt raises, an IPO and over 15 M&A transactions
- Chairman, Newport Board Group - Entrepreneur-In-Residence, Moran Institute, Florida State University - Serial Entrepreneur
- Scientific advisor - Global authority on the effects of melatonin I the brain - Professor of Biomedical Sciences, Neuroscience and Molecular Biophysics at Florida State University College of Medicine - Over 100 peer reviewed research articles
- Inventor of core technology - Associate Research Professor College of Medicine, Florida State University - Director of Protein Biology Laboratory
- Patent Counsel at Gray-Robinson and the Company’s patent counsel - Expert in ALZYN’s technology - Over 20 peer reviewed research articles
© 2018, Alzyn, LLC. All Rights Reserved